New Years Eve is approaching quickly, the night everyone must celebrate. Here’s a guide to the top ten nights on in Liverpool
1. Chibuku @ The Masque – with dubstep, electro and drum and bass DJs on the line-up, this evening will be a huge event to see in 2010.
2. Salsa night @ The Casa – if you don’t want to be in a crowded club or sat at home, why not try salsa this new years eve. With weekly salsa evenings it’s something you could carry on into 2010.
3. Cabaret Burlesque @ Zelig’s Liverpool 1 – are you looking for something classy and relaxing, this evening could be for you. With gorgeous food and entertainment including 50’s tunes and a Burlesque show this event could offer you something different.
4. Happy Mondays @ O2 Academy – the Happy Mondays are playing a full set for fans to dance in 2010.
5. The Champagne Ball @ Zoo – if you’re a fan of RnB music, then why not attend this event where champagne will be flowing at midnight.
6. Garlands [email protected] Garlands – if you can’t get enough of Garlands this night is perfect for you. With all the usual Garlands charm this event is guaranteed to be packed.
7. New Years Eve Party @ Korova – there’s a range of bands playing including local group Married to the Sea and headliners Hot Club de Paris. Open till 4am, Korova will be a great venue to see in 2010.
8. Out of Africa @ Knowlsey Safari Park – at £69 a ticket, this isn’t a cheap evening, but it will be one to remember. Set in marquee, the evening will take you back to colonial 1930’s Kenya and include a champagne reception, a 5course meal, entertainment, live music, DJs and tribal music and dancing.
9. New Years Eve @ Alma de Cuba – with the restaurant and bar open you can enjoy a relaxed meal before moving to the bar to see in the New Year in a Cuban celebration.
10. Your party @ your house – short of cash or can’t agree where to go then why not throw your own party. Invite your friends, sort out music and booze and you’re sorted. Why not have a fancy dress party, for some themes see our top 10 fancy dress ideas.
By Chloe Garfoot, Entertainment Editor
More Top 10's
You may be interested in
Champagne: great way to begin the year (pic courtesey of Flickr) ; YouTube 2008 New Year's Eve in New York